Chauffeur services : PRICES & CONDITIONS
OUR FLEET OF VEHICLES
CANNES BEST WAY selects its vehicles with environmental factors in mind.
We offer a range of elegant, luxurious cars wich combine safety with comfort,
Our fleet is maintained in perfect order and carefully selected to satisfy the most discerning of customers.
For your comfort, you will find the following in each vehicle, wifi, refreshing towels, kleenex tissues, mineral water and newspapers.
AIRPORT TRANSFER NICE COTE D’AZUR
Personalised sightseeing tours can be arranged.
Contact us for special requests.
PRIVATE CAR AVAILABLE WITH ENGLISH SPEAKING CHAUFFEUR
Contact : Wilfrid Ruggeri – Tél. : +33 (0)6 09 27 60 17 – Email : email@example.com
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Package private car available with driver : When a car and chauffeur are booked, motorway tolls and car parking fees will be added to the bill.
- Between the hours of 12noon and 14.00 and 19.00 and 21.00 a fee of 22 euros will be charged to cover the chauffeur’s meal.
- Airport transfer: The chauffeur will collect the passengers at the agreed collection point and drive them to the agreed destination as stayed in the reservation.
- Changes to the destination cannot be made without prior agreement. Hourly rates will be added in the case of delays
- 20% extra will be charged on transfers between 9 pm and 7 am and also on sundays and public holidays
- Bookings made by email or telephone can only be confirmed once payment has been made.
- Bank charges must be covered by the client if payment is made by wire transfer.
- Cancellations can only be made 24 hours prior to the chauffeur leaving the garage for the pick up.
- The client will be invoiced if he fails to arrive at the agreed meeting point.
- Hourly rates will be charged as shown on the table below.
- Additional kilometers are calculated from the vehicle’s departure and return to the garage.
- The volume of luggage allowed must be appropriate for the selected vehicle.
- VAT for transfers is 10% and 20% for all other services and chauffeur meals